We hope you and your families are all keeping safe and well. The committee would just like to get in touch for an update.
Our AGM would have been due to be held before the end of June, but obviously due to the circumstances we won’t be able to hold it any time soon. The committee have discussed and think it may be a good idea for us to have a meeting and send out any notes to members along with the finances for the year to tie up things for the year just past. Anything that we as a club would need to discuss that would concern next season we would look to arrange a meeting when it is safe to do so and when we have a bit more clarity around when the season will be starting. Also once we have communications from the DSA or the club about sponsorship/donations etc.
We are happy to take any questions or suggestions now, and would also be happy to do so once we have had the meeting if there is no objections to us holding it.