The 59 Club Draw
The 59 Club Draw is a monthly fundraising event designed to increase the club funds and allow all participants a REAL chance of winning cash in our monthly draw. The more people participating the greater the jackpot. Full rules and regulations of the draw are available to read online but the basic format is as follows:
- a draw administrator acting under the BSDBs committee will run a monthly draw.
- each participant will be allocated a number from 1-59.
- on the last Saturday of each month if your number is drawn as the bonus ball for the lotto draw, the winner receives 50% of the total entry prize money for that month (plus any rollover if applicable).
- The remaining 50% will be retained by the BSDBs for club funds.
- The cost of entering the draw will be £4.00 per calendar month/per bonus ball number (equivalent to less than £1 a week). Participants will make payment by Standing Order, payable directly to The BSDBs bank account.
59 Club Draw for June 2022
|Draw Date||Winning Number|
|30th July 2022||12|
Due to data protection laws, we cannot reveal the names of winners unless they give us permission to do so. We will attempt to contact all winners, and all prizes will be paid by bank transfer within 14 days of the draw date. If you would like a reminder of your number(s) please get in touch.
The next draw will take place on Saturday 27th August 2022.
We currently still have some unallocated numbers. This monthly draw is a major fund raiser for the BSDB’s and we would urge any Members (or friends) who have not yet participated in the Club Draw to consider taking one, or more, of these unallocated numbers. Likewise, current Club Draw members may wish to consider taking a further number.
59 Club Draw Application Form
To take part in the 59 Club Draw, please download and complete the 59 Club Draw Application FormDownload Application Form